Suggested Agenda for Whānau Hui on Thursday March 12th
Karakia ( Ropes?)
Minutes of the last meeting
Defer to General Business
Election of Officers Chairperson Secretary Treasurer Committee Members ( All those present) General Business
1. Te Reo Education – What progress?
2. (a) Kapa Haka – Two Groups (Rosie will speak to this 'take'). COMPETITION GROUP– Lunch Hour DEVELOPMENT GROUP – Monday usual time 2pm - 3pm (b) Uniform for competition – Have enough money in putea for 20 girls and two boys puipui. Vanessa? Please! Development Roopu already have uniforms. (c) Pari – Bodices – Seamstress’ Some discussion on colours and pattern.
3. Fundraising Activities – Harakeke, Fence posts Progress?
4. A big Thank You to the Katene whanau for the Poutokomanawa fridge and Whaea Metarina for Tea and Coffee Canisters. Whānau please feel free to drop in, make a cuppa and follow your child’s learning.
6. Naming of our Group – Any suggestions
7. Where to from here – actions and responsibilities
8. Take (matters) for future hui need to be with the secretary one week prior.